A’qa Technology recognizes that developing user apps involves combining specialist knowledge and effective communication, thus we only recruit the finest to make sure you get both. Each time, we give a customized, cost-effective plan knowing that every customer is different. We then follow it up with an exceptional delivery that is both on time and within your budget.
We offer our software development services to a variety of Industries. If you would like to overview with some of our past project, you can expect nothing but glowing recommendations, kindly let us know.
We have contributed our services and tools on frequency planning sector at Grammenphone LTD. On this service session we develop some GEO related tools and other sector we automate procurement process with a large scale application.
- FST is an automated approach to handling foreign shipments (PO to Payment). To ensure more comprehensive control and management of the entire value chain, we worked to interface with GP worldwide tools and incorporate Bank, Insurance, and C&F organizations with additional modules.
- SRT is a method for managing online bill submission and approval for GP local vendors.
We are working with EDOTCO Bangladesh which is a pure telecommunication company. They are working to manage ROBI’s total technical infrastructure parallelly they have over 30,000 BTS sites over the country. They are serving other telecommunication company like Teletalk , Banglalink and other ISP with their BTS site. A’qa technology have long term agreement with this telecommunication company. We have automate the procurement process and site access management accordingly to web version and android application.
- Auction Automation Tool-This is an automation tool to manage full auction process for e.co scrap and hardware material integrated with external vendor’s engagement.
- EDOTCO Digital- OSS This is an automation tool to manage full payment process from service receiving approval to bank payment integrated with external vendor’s engagement.
- Key & Site Access Management (knsam) site key inventory management and site access management are handled by EDOTCO Bangladesh . This system keeps track of all unlawful access events and controls access to any site. Fully automated by SMS, IVR Call, and email for unlawful door alarm. The system features a fully functional mobile app to handle every request that the online application can fulfill.
We turn your smartphone or tablet into a powerful POS that give you a better performance on retail sales. On this industry we have developed various retail solution to make a productive solution so that clients have their satisfactory outcome. We have worked with OmniPos for manage sales, inventory and employees with ease; engage customers and increase revenue. We have the pre-build ready to launch software that is trending on the retail industry. Our Retail service software’s are fully functional. Any one can modify it by custom requirement’s and can easily manageable. Like other industrial sector we have issue printed or electronic receipts for variable client where they can transection their sales digitally.
On retail industry we introduce our technology on the cutting edge. Our solution relies on flexible configuration for any business. For our POS solution we have introduce the concept to set up as many cash registers in your store as you need – all the data will be synced between them. By this services the business owner can manage the chain of stores from one place in real time.
Our production feathers can get your store’s statistics anytime, anywhere. We worked on the retail industry to develop the POS whether customers are on holiday, a business trip, or just need to visit a nearby supermarket for couple of minutes, the will have real-time access to inventory and sales data at hand at all times.
Industries that provide medical services, manufacture medical supplies or medications, offer medical insurance, or in any other way help patients receive healthcare make up the healthcare industry. We introduce the advance ERP solution to automate the healthcare industry. This service incudes variety of software solution. We manage the HRM to admin with multi role login and keep the staff attendance and other presence digitally. For the functional details please visit to our “Hospital Management” web page.
- The healthcare sector consists of all businesses involved in the provision and coordination of medical and related goods and services.
- This sector enjoys some significant advantages in the U.S. but is also beset with a several factors that present potential economic problems.
- The U.S. healthcare sector accounts for an outsized share of spending relative to health outcomes, which has led to uncertainties around politically driven reform of the industry.
We take a closer look at how the healthcare industry is faring. You’ll find everything you need to know about working in this sector.
The health care industry is enormous and diverse. It has a significant impact on people’s lives and welfare all over the world, both directly and indirectly. There are chances for experts from many backgrounds as this intriguing sector matures.
We examine some of the healthcare sectors, professions, trends, and issues as we take a close look at this intriguing sector of the economy. We look at why someone could pursue a profession in healthcare as well as how they might get started, in addition to examining how current events have affected healthcare.
The manufacturing industries are industries transforming goods, that is, mainly manufacturing industries in their own right, but they also concern the repair and installation of industrial equipment and subcontracting operations for third parties. Our main service for the manufacturing industry is to automate the supply chain process smoothly and cost efficiently. We have the automate solution for the following industries of manufacturing.
- Manufacture of food products
- Manufacture of beverages
- Manufacture of tobacco products
- Manufacture of textiles
- Manufacture of wearing apparel
- Manufacture of leather and related products
- Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials
- Manufacture of paper and paper products
- Printing and reproduction of recorded media
- Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products
- Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of basic metals
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other transport equipment
- Manufacture of furniture
- Other manufacturing
- Repair and installation of machinery and equipment.
Our main priority to the manufacturing industry is to modernize and automate the service with a simple interface to gain maximum benefits.
Professional services firms are at an inflection point. New competitors, a rapidly evolving tech landscape, and the looming presence of uncertainty were already forcing firms to redefine legacy business models and processes. We build our product solution for different domains. We also have Corporate solutions to gather all the domain under one package with a cost effective service.
For example, the rise of self-service analytics tools has made it possible for companies to capture actionable insights themselves and use that information to drive improvements. There’s also this massive influx in competition. New players are entering the market in droves, as new technologies lower barriers to entry. So oftentimes, tech-savvy replaces old fashioned experience and 1:1 relationship-building. What’s more, both new entrants and digitally-mature incumbents are embracing alternative business structures like subscription-based billing and value-driven partnerships — making it harder for firms to compete without making significant changes to their entire strategy.
However – customers are changing the way they work with firms and what they expect from those engagements. People (understandably) want, need, and expect different things than they did back in 2019 and firms will need to align with new expectations to win in this new market.
A recent financial transection report expects budgets will face more scrutiny, and as a result, clients will be more selective about who they work with. Analysts predict that reputation and brand will take on a renewed importance and engagements will be measured against outcomes. In other words, the opportunities are there, but the stakes are suddenly much higher.
Already, firms are realigning with new methods and seeking out new opportunities to reinvent themselves for a new era. A recent survey of our organization identified three key models emerging in the professional services space:
1. Talent Marketplaces
Talent marketplaces connect organization with on-demand talent like independent consultants or experts with skills outside of their core business model. This concept as a platform-based system that supports an “internal gig economy.” The benefit there is, firms can tap into hard-to-find skills as needed and scale resources up or down in response to demand — essentially, allowing them to embrace a more agile approach to running the business.
2. Knowledge as a Service
(KaaS). Knowledge as a service is a “managed service” model where firms offer proprietary data, prescriptive insights, and guidance, to clients in real-time through a web-based platform.
For example, a suite of cloud-based tools and analytics that clients can embed into their existing stack. This approach, “asset-based consulting” allows clients to access expert insights outside of the traditional, project-based engagement model.
Business Critical Services, which provides clients with access to a dedicated IT expert who can provide guidance and advice around things like cloud migrations, cybersecurity, or AI/ML automations.
For professional services firms, KaaS unlocks a new revenue stream and allows them to “productize” and package expertise in a SaaS-like subscription model. Unlike traditional projects — which typically take place over a fixed duration, KaaS offers a predictable, ongoing revenue stream that improves cash flow and creates more resilience.
3. Outcome-Based Models
Firms are increasingly opting for a value-driven revenue model that will bill the client based on the benefits and profits they make during the course of the project. A client will now pay for the overall gains such as tax savings, insurance claims, and so on.
Finally, it’s important to understand that embracing new business models and innovative service offerings also requires firms to embrace new technologies, processes, and ways of working.